Skip to content
Here are ten things you didn’t know about me.
- I try to be green as much as I can. Husband and I both drive a Prius. We have an electric mower and a heat pump. We have the works here.
- I’m a vegetarian – I have to be. I get sick when I eat meat.
- I play video games. Right now it’s mostly Skyrim and Fallout 4.
- I have a bit of a science background. I have my associate’s degree in liberal studies with a science focus. I’ve taken up to Genetics, Microbiology, and Chemistry.
- My husband and I have decided that children are not for us. In fact, sometimes I’m bit of child myself!
- I’m a very goofy person once you meet me in person. I am nothing like how I write. I love to make people laugh and I love to laugh in return!
- My favorite show of all time would have to be Futurama. I quote it often.
- I play the ukulele and I paint acrylic on canvas….When I get the time off school and when I’m not tired.
- In high school, I dressed in Gothic clothing with purple hair. I’ve toned down, but I’ll always be a Goth inside.
- My eyes are hypersensitive to light. I blame the screens I stare at all day.